Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Happening

Yesterday I finished the semi-mural for my hiking buddy's kid's bathroom. I had a ball painting. I spent all day Tuesday working on it and about an hour yesterday. I love it! I love being able to do what I love for a portion of my living. It's like, if I were a little kid, I'd be getting paid for recess! I'm gaining confidence in myself and my gifts, and I can't help but feel like I'm moving forward; being prepared for an awesome future. Bally isn't my ideal place to be, but I do love what I get to do while I'm there. I'm in a place where I absolutely love everything I'm doing, and that's everything.

I'm still waiting to hear back about the job, but I don't feel as anxious and my spirit has finally calmed down as far as the, "what then, if it doesn't happen?" I recognize that whatever happens, will still be good for me. We can choose our paths, and sometimes, when there's some sub-path that we didn't see coming, we freak out. I'm not freaking out. I've named my life's motto, Just Show Up, and that is what I intend to do. It seems that when I just simply show up, I am able to receive whatever is meant for me, and sometimes even more than I could've imagined.

Stay Motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment