Monday, May 16, 2011

It Just Feels Good

I can't say that I'm overly certain on anything, but I can say that everything that's been happening just feels good. I had an amazing workout this morning with one of my clients that's almost 60, and she does EVERYTHING I ask of her (nothing lightweight)! That makes a trainer's day. I came straight home after our session, and I began working on more of my portfolio for the art-based job that I want.

So, as I'm photoshopping out the nonsense and posting and captioning, I get a call about the health column that I do for Fallschurch.patch.com. There is a council woman over there in VA that appreciates the column and was happy to see something geared towards women. I got so excited! I guess, as Dre (the editor/my BF-inlaw) tells it, there's a lot of feedback on my little column. Seems that it's worthy of more than I thought, too.

I'm just happy. I'm working hard/ being responsible, and my gifts are really working for me. I'm still waiting on feedback for the job with Urban Outfitters (Northwest District Display Coordinator), so just keep me in your prayers.

Thanks in Advance

No comments:

Post a Comment