Sunday, May 15, 2011

I AM AMAZING... i think.

This has been an extremely productive/ push through kinda weekend. I am turning a corner right now into my art and looking for jobs to support that. I'm getting blogs together, trying to get my portfolio together and working on my ever-changing resume.

I've found that it is the things I am most comfortable with, that I am also most insecure about. You know how when you're learning how to do something, there's no real fear, because it is understood that you're learning? Well, my fear comes from the fact that I am pretty well versed in my capabilities, but in putting myself out there, I am saying, "Yes, I am ready to be judged."

Right now, the job I am truly hoping for, is a job with Urban Outfitters to create displays in the store. I'm talking about building, creating, pushing limits and power tools. It had to have been made for me! Well, I want it. I'm nervous about it, but I want it! If you know me (or not) and you love me (or not), say a little prayer for me in hopes that I get it.

1 comment:

  1. Saying a BIG prayer....
    Looking forward to following you along on this piece of your journey.

    ~N

    ReplyDelete