Saturday, April 21, 2012

Something's Happening

I know this blog is so overdue.  I'm here in Sanford, FL, which no longer needs an explanation as to its location or what it's like, which is most unfortunate.  It's hot, all the time.  There's lessons in love being learned left, right and sometimes straight down the middle.  But...BUT, the pieces are coming together.

I couldn't write in the past months, because I couldn't really focus.  The character's script that I lived my life from was Kelli Nicole, pre-Washington.  Somehow, I managed to forget about the power of positivity and not worrying about what's to come and really just trying to figure out which finger I wanted to use, to point at someone else...mainly Cherisse, since she's in my line of sight.  I wasn't meditating much at all, and not really even wanting to be positive.  But, these things have changed.  I am adjusting.  As amazing as things were in WA (which I miss dearly), they were amazing because I moved when I needed to move, and opened my mouth to see that I didn't let opportunities pass me by.
Well, here I am.  Moving about and not worrying about the finances (i don't have), the time or the nouns.  I'm stepping back outside of the closed eyes, ears, and mouth Kelli.  I have a hard time adjusting to new places, even though I'm always on the move, but this was more than a move.  I moved to be with someone.  ME/Kelli, the woman/girl that has never HAD TO share anything, never lived with a partner, never shared finances...not really, never had to align my schedule with anyone, landed right in the lap of GROW UP ALREADY!  As hard as it has been, it has been worth it.  I know I left WA fully confident in me and my abilities.  Then, I got here and forgot everything.  And this morning, I gained even more clarity.

I finally sat down and began to write this blog just after comforting two close individuals; one particularly close, the other was a friend of many years back and youth-like decisions created a ravine that I had no desire to cross.  One is remembering her dad who past away a year ago, and the other is home for a funeral of a close friend that she grew up with and that I attended high school with.  It was weird.  I spent the morning painting, and all of a sudden, there were words being exchanged and successful attempts at putting a smile on mourning hearts.  And I am reminded of Love.  I am face to face and heart to heart once again with Unconditional, and it keeps me whole.

So, I am here.  Here to share and remind those of you that actually read this thing, that life is short.  Life is short, but extremely plentiful in it's offerings.  For a moment, forget about the things that you can't change just yet, if ever.  Remember that taking some kind of action is a step in the right direction, and that it will be a blessing to your life and those that connect with you...you CAN NOT LOSE!

Relieve the stress and Live Already.

No comments:

Post a Comment